• EAT FREQUENTLY – every 2-3 hours which helps keep our bodies in balance
• DRINK WATER – 70% of our body weight is water
• WHITE SUGAR - during the week no white sugar, sugar raises your blood sugar which has a lot to do with our moods
• CARBOHYDRATES – for right now try to eat about 1/3 of our meal made up of carbohydrates (vegetables, fruits, wheat bread, yogurt, grains) but watch the amounts
• PROTEINS – try to have some protein in each meal, serving size about the size of your palm
• FATS – big rule – no fats with sugar or minimal sugar! Oils should consist of olive oil, canola, etc., limit to 1 tablespoon per meal. Note that there are a lot of hidden fats in our foods.
• SUPPLEMENTATION – the starter kit consists of a multi-vitamin, B-complex, chromium, niacin. As the program progresses, others will be added.
• CAFFEINE – is a drug that causes adrenal weakness, insomnia in some cases, depletion of vitamins and minerals, and should be minimized or stopped.
• NICOTINE – the number one death causing drug in the U.S.